News and events
MQCQE journal club:
Time: Thursday 19th of September at 12 PM
Location: 9WW102 (Located in E6B)
Purpose: To improve collaboration between members of MQCQE by providing a forum in which to share and discuss meaningful research in quantum science and technology.
- Takes the form of a shared lunch break once per fortnight.
- Opportunity for MQCQE members to share news and discuss current research.
- Each lunch is run by a chairperson, who is responsible for moderating discussion.
- Each MQCQE member is encouraged to present an item for discussion.
Acceptable Discussion Items:
Any respectable scholarly output on the subject of quantum science and technology. Examples of possible discussion items:
- Peer-reviewed journal publications.
- Accepted Master’s or PhD theses.
- ArXiv preprints.
- Talks and lectures (should be transcribed).
- Research blog posts.
- Corrections or retractions (look at retractionwatch.org for inspiration).
- Books or book reviews.
You are encouraged to present your own work!