Your Double Bachelor offer - Session 1
If you’re enrolling as an international student in a Double Bachelor degree for Session 1 you’re in the right place!
If you need help with any part of your enrolment due to disability, you can register with our Accessibility service. Assistance is available to help complete the enrolment process and for support throughout your studies.
Follow the steps to complete your enrolment.
1. First time login
Find your student ID
Received a letter of offer from Macquarie?
Your 8-digit student ID is at the top of your offer letter. You'll need this to log into eStudent.
Complete your first time log in
If you are a new student, you will need to complete your first time log In before you can access Macquarie University systems.
Before you can enrol in units, you need to make sure you:
- Accept the offer for the course you want to enrol in by following the instructions on your letter of offer
- Request a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment, which is part of your application for admission
- Log in to eStudent to update your Personal Details. When you login to eStudent for the first time, you will be required to set-up multi-factor authentication (MFA). MFA will be required to log in to eStudent when not on campus. Find out more and how to set up multi-factor authentication for MQ systems.
Below is some useful information to help you with the next steps.
Enrol in units
Enrolments and class registrations dates for 2024 are now published on our enrolment and class registration dates webpage. You can enrol and register for classes once its open. Refer to the webpage for more information
Enrolment is a two-step process that includes choosing units and class registration. Before you enrol, refer to course handbook to learn about your course structure, units you need to study and important rules, policies and dates that you need to know for your studies.
Our enrolment webpages contain useful information to help you with:
Create and provide your Unique Student Identifier (USI)
The Unique Student Identifier (USI) is a reference number issued by the Australian Government. You may be required to create your USI and then provide this number to the University. USI should be created and provided via eStudent as soon as you have arrived in Australia. You can visit USI webpage for more information about requirements and process of obtaining USI.
Once you have created your USI, you will need to provide this number to us. Steps as follows:
- Log in to eStudent
- Click on ‘Forms'
- Select ‘Update/Enter Unique Student Identifier (USI)’ – New
- Click on ‘Fill out’ to complete this task.
You must provide this by the Census Date of your first study period at Macquarie to be able to enrol, graduate and receive your award.
Before your first class
For more information, check out our Getting Started checklist.
Watch our tutorials if you need extra support with navigating eStudent.
Issues logging in to eStudent?
Do the following:
- Try a different browser or
- Clear your browser cache
You can also contact IT Service Desk in one of the following ways: