Connecting with the university community
As Mia Mia is on the university grounds, children have the opportunity to visit the campus and develop a connection with the university community. The children are taken on field trips to picnic, sketch, explore and visit museums.
This offers children:
- Opportunities for learning.
- The use of university resources like the music room, library, museums, art gallery, shops and large open spaces.
- Participation in university events.
- Enjoyable times outside their regular program.
- Learn to be responsible campus citizens.
- Build relationships with people working on campus
- Develop skills in being a part of a group.