Mia Mia offers your child an innovative play-based curriculum that is guided by the Australian Early Years Learning Framework, informed by internationally recognised best practice and current research and underpinned by the importance of nurturing strong relationships.
Integral components include:
- Numeracy and literacy.
- The visual and performing arts.
- The sciences and technology.
- Understanding society.
- Principles of social justice and equity.
Other areas explored include:
- The diversity of families.
- Diversity of ability.
- The importance of nutrition and physical activity and fitness.
- The concept of wellbeing and belonging.
Reflections, observations and evaluation of our programs are published each day for families to read, respond to and share.