Our program supports the Early Years Learning Framework and embodies its central idea of 'belonging, being and becoming'.
Our educators develop your child's learning program by:
- Identifying your child's strengths and interests through observing and engaging with them, and speaking with your family.
- Planning experiences, choosing teaching strategies and designing the environment to build on your child's skills, knowledge and understanding of the world.
- Designing individual and group projects that help your child to inquire, make discoveries, explore ideas, work cooperatively and solve problems.
- Reflecting on, evaluating and documenting the learning outcomes for your child to inform future planning.
- Identifying your child's strengths and interests through observing and interacting with them, and speaking with your family.