News and Events
Upcoming Events - Seminars
Dr Morten Thaysen-Andersen, Dr Rebeca Kawahara Sakuma and Ms Elizabeta Madzharova will deliver talks at the upcoming 25th Annual Lorne Proteomics Conference:
- Morten Thaysen-Andersen: Granule-Specific N-Glycosylation and Chlorination Activity of Neutrophil Myeloperoxidase (id# 69311)
- Rebeca Kawahara Sakuma: Deciphering the stage-specific glycoprotein signatures of colorectal cancer using integrated mass spectrometry-based omics (id# 69636)
- Elizabeta Madzharova Functional modification of matrix metalloproteinase 9 by substrate glycosylation (id# 68741)
- Saying farewell to Ms Elizabeta Madzharova after her four-month stay in our lab as a visiting PhD student. It was terrific hosting Elizabeta, definitely one of the very positive stories from this period. Best of luck with your future and keep in touch!
- Mr Julian Ugonotti, Mrs Anastasia Chernykh awarded the Executive Dean’s Commendation for work in the MRes Y2 Programme (2019), BIG CONGRATULATIONS!
- NEW PUBLICATION: High-resolution longitudinal N- and O-glycoprofiling of human monocyte-to- macrophage transition.
Protein glycosylation impacts the development and function of innate immune cells. The glyco-phenotypes and the glycan remodelling associated with the maturation of macrophages from monocytic precursor populations remain incompletely described. Herein, label-free PGC-LC-MS/MS was employed to profile with high resolution the N- and O-glycome associated with human monocyte-to-macrophage transition.
Check it out! https://doi.org/10.1093/glycob/cwaa020