Helping Our Own (HOO) Pilot Round Final Reports
The HOO Pilot Round took place in 2011, and was reported on at the 2011 European Workshop on Natural Language Generation. Six teams took part; their final reports, and the overall report by the organizers, are linked to below.
- Overall report: Robert Dale and Adam Kilgarriff, Helping Our Own: The HOO 2011 Pilot Shared Task.
- Jadavpur University: Pinaki Bhaskar, Aniruddha Ghosh, Santanu Pal and Sivaji Bandyopadhyay, May I check the English of your paper!!!
- LIMSI-CNRS: Elitza Ivanova, Delphine Bernhard and Cyril Grouin, Handling Outlandish Occurrences: Using Rules and Lexicons for Correcting NLP Articles [Paper; Poster]
- National University of Singapore: Daniel Dahlmeier, Hwee Tou Ng and Thanh Phu Tran, NUS at the HOO 2011 Pilot Shared Task [Paper; Poster]
- Technische Universitat Darmstadt: Torsten Zesch, Helping Our Own 2011: UKP Lab System Description [Paper; Poster]
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign: Alla Rozovskaya, Mark Sammons, Joshua Gioja and Dan Roth, University of Illinois System in HOO Text Correction Shared Task [Paper; Poster]
- Universitat Tubingen: Adriane Boyd and Detmar Meurers, Data-Driven Correction of FunctionWords in Non-Native English [Paper; Poster]