Collaborate with the International Governance and Performance Research Centre
We collaborate with business, government and professional communities to ensure our research is relevant and in tune with needs whilst offering optimal value to our partners in terms of thought leadership and emerging issues
Research engagements are a key priority for us to remain at the cutting edge of our field.
As such, we ensure our researchers are well funded and supported, and that they have the flexibility to be truly innovative in their approach.
Undertaking research with us means:
- Subject matter specialists: Our researchers are senior academics, recognised as specialists in their respective fields, who possess in-depth knowledge and deliver unbiased insights.
- Independent results people respect: People are becoming more and more wary of so-called ‘research’ performed by commercial providers. The Faculty can provide relevant research that is not only unbiased, but also backed by the reputation of a major university.
- Cost-effective expertise: With the research centre's wealth of knowledge and expertise, we can provide cost-effective quality research, advice and information to meet business and professional’s needs.
The International Governance and Performance Research Centre has been sponsored by CPA Australia for the three years 2011 - 2013. Part of this sponsorship involves co-sponsored activities including:
- Sponsored international visitor/s
- Sponsorship for a business breakfast/lunch "round table" discussion/s
- An annual forum (2012 and 2013)
- Executives in residence
- Grants and Awards for small research projects, Honours students and PhD candidates