Macquarie University WiMed Research Centre
Macquarie University WiMed Research Centre hosts a multi-disciplinary team of researchers from Engineering, Medicine and Science working together to develop future wireless implant medical devices and their applications.
Latest News and Events
(For non-WiMED Members, please contact Minnie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Prof. Alberto Avolio presented a prestigious invited talk on ‘Pulse wave velocity and pulse transit time: different meaning in a clinical setting’ at Cardiovascular Variability: update on methodological issues and clinical applications in Milan, Italy 2015.
- David Inglis gave an invited talk at the 6th International NanoMedicine Conference in Sydney on “Micro-fabricated Structures for Biomedical Science and Engineering”.
- Congrats to Prof. Alberto Avolio on being the president of the Pulse of Asia Society 2015.
- Congrats to Prof. Karu Esselle on the invention of WIDEBAND HIGH−GAIN RESONANT CAVITY ANTENNA.
- Congrats to Guanglou Zheng on the acceptance of papers at IEEE PIMRC 2015 Conference.