Macquarie University Alumni Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to Macquarie University alumni students who commence their studies in 2019.
Students will be awarded a scholarship of 10% of their tuition fees for the entire course duration (10% is credited against your tuition fees each session).
The scholarship is for full time, on-campus study only.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a graduate of a Macquarie University Bachelor's degree.
- Have applied for an eligible Postgraduate Coursework Course as an international student.
- Have met the University's Academic and English requirements for the course offered at Macquarie University.
- Have accepted your course offer by paying the AUD $3,000 deposit by 7th January 2019 (for session 1, 2019) or by 17th June 2019 (for session 2, 2019).
- Have enrolled and begun your course in 2019 (commencement may not be deferred).
- Enrol in a full-time study load.
- You're not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You're not eligible if you have received any other Macquarie University scholarship for this course of study.
- To remain eligible for this scholarship, you must stay enrolled in your original approved course of study and pass all units within the course.
- You're not eligible if you have applied for the following courses: Master of Advanced Surgery, Master of Chiropractic Science, Master of Clinical Neuropsychology, Master of Organisational Psychology, Master of Clinical Psychology, Master of Clinical Audiology, Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Physiotherapy, Master of Speech and Language Pathology.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the Scholarships and Grants Committee.
How to Apply
You will be assessed for the scholarship when you apply for an eligible coursework degree to study with us. Details on how to apply to Macquarie University for a coursework degree are available on the website.
Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter.
No logo uploaded
This scholarship is awarded to alumni students who commence their studies in 2019. Students will be awarded a scholarship of 10% of their tuition fees for the duration of their course.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
International students only; Full offers only
Fee Waiver, Alumni, scholarship, alumni scholarship, India, China, Vietnam, Malaysia,
10% of tuition fees for the course duration
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study