Macquarie University has established designated Research Centres representing concentrations of research expertise that align with our strategic research framework. Our Centres demonstrate sustained success in an area of research that supports the strategic direction and key performance indicators of the University.
Recognised globally for our pre-eminence in key research disciplines, we pursue excellence through our Centres at national, university, faculty and departmental capacity around one of our 14 research themes which are collaborative and cross-disciplinary in nature.
- Ancient Cultures Research Centre
- Macquarie University Centre for the Health Economy
- Macquarie University Research Centre for Agency, Values and Ethics (CAVE)
- Macquarie University Special Education Centre (MUSEC)
- Children and Families Research Centre (CFRC)