Olympus FluoView FV 1000 IX81 Inverted Confocal Microscope
- Versatile point-scanning, point-detection, confocal laser scanning microscope
- Ideal for 3-D imaging, time course experiments, energy transfer visualisation and photobleaching recovery experiments
- Delivers the High resolution required for multi-dimensional observation of cell and tissue morphology as well as precise molecular localisation.
- Real time visualisation of rapid cell responses
- Able to measure diffusion coefficients of intracellular molecules and quantifying molecular kinetics.
- 4 laser diodes – 405, 473, 559 and 635nm
- UIS 2 objectives: UPLSAPO10x2 N.A. 0.4, UPLSAPO20X N.A. 0.75, UPLSAPO40X2 N.A. 0.95, UPLSAPO 60X N.A. 1.35 oil, PLAPON 60xO N.A 1.42BF oil
- 3 fluorescence channels, 1 transmitted light channel, sequential multi-channel acquisition of up to 10 channels
- Time lapse imaging
- The environmental chamber enables temperature, humidity and carbon dioxide regulation, allowing long time-course experiments with live cells