The Effective Leader
Achieving leadership impact through improved effectiveness and performance
This fast-paced program thoroughly assesses your personal style of leadership and helps you realise your own potential. You will focus on developing the personal characteristics that effective senior leaders need.
You will have a great opportunity to explore vital new approaches and develop fresh skills that help maintain focus, clarity and effectiveness in the dynamic challenges of contemporary leadership.
Want to talk to someone or need a brochure? Get started!
Learn from industry experts and have an opportunity to work closely with others
Make improvements to how you perceive yourself and your current role.
Learn new ways to engage, energise and inspire others
View our open programs calendar which will provide you with all the information you need to know on the programs, such as when it’s offered, dates, days, venue, price and wallet points.
This challenging but rewarding program will help you realise your own potential by focusing on the personal characteristics required for effective senior leadership. It will prepare you to take on greater business challenges and will provide an opportunity for understanding your personal style of leadership in the context of local to organisation-wide perspectives. You will gain key skills and insights that you can immediately apply to improve awareness and effectiveness.
You will learn to:
- Engage and inspire others
- Grow your capacity to take the lead and deliver results
- Effectively navigate organisational demands while introducing innovation and new ways of thinking
- Grow your decision-making capabilities and powers of persuasion
Who should attend
This program is designed for:
- High-potential individual contributors in significant roles looking to add a range of fresh practical skills that will enable them to make a greater impact
- Future-focused experienced mid-level to senior managers in positions where business success depends on their personal effectiveness as a leader
What you'll learn
Day 1: Leadership
- Models of leadership
- Leadership behaviours
- Personal styles and leadership
Day 2: Performance
- Leading high-performance teams
- Team performance and dysfunctions
- Leadership Challenge syndicates
Day 3: Influence strategies
- Leadership skills assessment and future development priorities
- Coaching strategies
- Presence, influence, impact – poise under pressure
- Motivating and engaging others
Day 4: Leadership in turbulent times
- Leading through barriers to change
- Increasing my impact and success
- Creating an inspiring future