The future of leadership and business growth is in design
Design thinking offers a powerful management problem-solving approach. It is a secret to successful innovation, great organisational cultures and powerful brands.
When used alongside traditional management frameworks, design thinking provides the ‘missing link’ to a holistic business approach.
You will learn the fundamentals of design thinking, and how to use it as a powerful accelerant for your business.
Learn from industry experts
Learn the fundamentals of design thinking
Integrate design innovation into your business
View our open programs calendar which will provide you with all the information you need to know on the programs, such as when it’s offered, dates, days, venue, price and wallet points.
You’ll learn to:
- Develop deep consumer insights
- Reframe problems to reveal innovative solutions
- Reduce risk and accelerate learning through rapid prototyping
- Be comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Use a creative process to manage intractable problems
- Use insight to generate better ideas, faster
- Begin to instil a design culture in your organisation
Who should attend
- Executives and Senior Leaders in charge of business units
- Decision makers in R&D for product or service industries
- Innovation leaders, responsible for value creation
- Executives tackling strategic challenges
- Executives responsible for internal and external client/customer touch points
What you'll learn
Day 1: Introduction to the program and your journey
- Introduction to design thinking
- Design thinking model
- Design challenge
Day 2: Problem-solving approaches
- Reframing the challenge
- Rapid prototyping
Day 3: Design thinking in practice
- Challenge debrief
- Taking Design Thinking back to your organisation