Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship – Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC)
Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship – Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC) offers partial scholarships up to the value of AU$10,000 to five Malaysian students commencing in Session 1, (February) 2018 or Session 2, (July) 2018 in an undergraduate course or Postgraduate course at Macquarie University.
The Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship is highly competitive and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University based on academic merit.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of Malaysia.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Apply for study in Session 1 (February) 2018 or Session 2, (July) 2018.
- Have a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for postgraduate applications and a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for undergraduate applications.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
- Have applied for a course that has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
How to apply
Once applicants have received their full course offer, they must then complete an online scholarship application form and type “MACC” in the Scholarship Name field.
- You will need your Macquarie University Student Number to complete the online scholarship application form.
- You must submit a scholarship application to be considered for the scholarship.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Final date for application submission:
- Session 1 - 1 Feb 2018
- Session 2 - 1 Jul 2018
No logo uploaded
Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship – Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC) offers partial scholarships up to the value of AU$10,000 to five Malaysian students commencing in Session 1, (February) or Session 2, (July) in an undergraduate course or postgraduate course at Macquarie University.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
Has a GPA requirement; International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
International, Postgraduate, Master, Undergraduate, Bachelor, MACC, Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan, Malaysia
Up to AU$10,000
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study