Macquarie University Japan Scholarship
We provide AU$5000 annually towards your tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$2500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester).
The scholarship is for full time, on-campus study only.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of Japan.
- Have applied for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework through a registered Macquarie University agent or through our online application system.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course offered at our North Ryde Campus and City Campus.
- Have enrolled and be ready to begin your course in 2017(commencement may not be deferred).
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- You're not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- Students who are on an English-packaged course are eligible for this scholarship if they commence their course in 2017.
- You're not eligible if you have received any other Macquarie University scholarship (which may include the UAC Scholarship) for this course of study, unless you have been advised otherwise by a representative of the university.
- To remain eligible for this scholarship, you must stay enrolled in your original approved course of study and pass all units within the course.
How to apply
You don't need to apply directly to be considered for a country scholarship. Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter.
- Details on how to apply to Macquarie University for a coursework degree are available on the website. Visit goto.mq/howtoapply
- Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter sent via email.
No logo uploaded
Macquarie University will provide AU$5000 annually towards your tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$2500 is credited against your tuition fees each semester). The scholarship is for full time, on-campus study only.
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
International students only; Only eligible to specific countries; Full offers only
Waiver, Japan, International, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Bachelor, Master
Up to AU$5,000 annually
No phone entered
Closing dates URL
Level of study