2015 Media Mentions
- Harvey Broadbent interviewed by multiple news providers, including ABC Radio National Adelaide, ABC News Melbourne Early Edition and ABC News online, regarding his role as historian on a ship that will retrace the ANZACs' voyage to Gallipoli, 26 March 2015.
- Professor Bridget Griffen-Foley contributed an article on Malcolm Fraser's relations with the media during his career to The Conversation, 20 March 2015
- Dr Liz Giuffre explored the legacy of Malcolm Fraser in relation to the arts and culture in an article for The Conversation, 20 March 2015.
- Harvey Broadbent interviewed about his new book Gallipoli: the Turkish Defense, by ABC News' The World Today, 2 March 2015.
- Dr Willa McDonald spoke to 774 ABC Melbourne Evenings about her contribution to the ABC Radio National documentary The Vagabond: Digging the Dirt on Melbourne, 26 February 2015.
- Dr Willa McDonald interviewed by ABC Radio National's Media Report regarding the setting up of the Colonial Australian Literary Journalism database, 19 February 2015.
- Harvey Broadbent discussed the historical accuracy of the film The Water Diviner as well as the research behind his new book Gallipoli: the Turkish Defense, on Radio National's Books and Arts,10 February 2015.
- Professor Kathryn Millard interviewed by Radio National's The World Today regarding her upcoming feature documentary The Shock Room, 10 February 2015.
- Professor Kathryn Millard's upcoming feature documentary The Shock Room and her research findings in relation to obedience to political authority, the subject of an article published by WA Today and The Canberra Times, 6 February 2015.
- Dr Liz Giuffre's recent talk on the historic launch of Double Jay and other highlights from the CMH co-sponsored event marking the 40th anniversary of Triple J broadcast by Radio National's Big Ideas, 4 February 2015.
- Professor Kathryn Millard contributed an article to The Conversation on the enduring legacy of the filmed psychological experiments of the post-war era and the research that informed her upcoming feature documentary The Shock Room, 3 February 2015.
- Dr Virginia Madsen interviewed by BBC Radio 4's flagship Today programme on the often ignored history of radio documentary and the discoveries she has made during her recent research at the British Library, 28 January 2015.
- Dr Liz Giuffre contributed an article to The Conversation on the 40th birthday of radio station Triple J, exploring its history and controversial beginnings, 19 January 2015.
- Dr Liz Giuffre spoke to Radio National AM about how she uncovered an audio recording of Gough Whitlam from the National Archives relating to the origins of Triple J which was thought to be lost, 19 January 2015.
- Dr Liz Giuffre interviewed by ABC Hobart's Drive on Monday on the 40th anniversary of radio station Triple J, 19 January 2015.