- Bridget Griffen-Foley, '(Un)happy families: The Murdoch, Fairfax and Packer media dynasties'
- MAP Launch, Sky News' Media Week
- Bridget Griffen-Foley, Sky News' Media Week discussing Howzat
- Tanya Evans, consultant, A Century of Fatherhood
- Tanya Evans, Who Do You Think You Are
- Peter Doyle, the 'Sydney Mug Shot Project'
- John Potts, 'The Postmodernism Controversy, part 1, part 2, part 3
- Hsu-Ming Teo, National Critics Choice, 2012
- Tom Murray, trailer for Dhakiyarr vs the King
- Tom Murray,trailer for In My Father's Country
- Tom Murray, trailer for Two Brothers at Galarra
2014 Media Mentions
- Professor Bridget Griffen-Foley contributed an article titled 'The Packers, a lost heir and the end of the media dynasties' to Crikey, 16 April 2014.
- Professor Bridget Griffen-Foley mentioned in a piece by the Sydney Morning Herald about her interview for the upcoming two-part ABC1 Australian Story documentary on Kerry Packer, 31 March 2014.
- Professor Bridget Griffen-Foley was the subject of a report in the Spectator on the joint launch of the new edition of her book Sir Frank Packer: a biography and the 150th edition of Media International Australia which contains articles inspired by the forthcoming A Companion to the Australian Media, 29 March 2014.
- Harvey Broadbent interviewed by the Sydney Morning Herald regarding his research and forthcoming book in an article headlined 'Turkish records rewrite story of Anzacs' Gallipoli landing ', 18 March 2014.
- Harvey Broadbent interviewed by ABC Radio National's Religion and Ethics Report on the topic of 'Secular Turkish society in crisis', 5 March 2014.
2013 Media Mentions
- Dr Liz Giuffre contributed an article to The Conversation about the impact of Christmas Carols on mainstream music which was subsequently republished by The Otago Daily Times and allvoices.com, 18 December 2013.
- Dr Peter Doyle's exhibition Suburban Noir, to be held at the Sydney Museum from 30 November 2013 to 6 April 2014, reviewed by The Sydney Morning Herald, 27 November 2013.
- Dr Liz Giuffre contributed an article to The Conversation titled 'The Australians who created the sonic world of Doctor Who', 19 November 2013.
- Dr Liz Giuffre contributed two articles to The Conversation: 'Rage against the machine' on why music TV is still important for the Australian industry, published 12 October; and 'The art of rock remembrance' on media reactions to the death of Lou Reed, 28 October 2013.
- Chris Masters' Annual History Lecture on The Battlelines of News and History, presented by the History Council of NSW and co-sponsored by the CMH, was broadcast on Big Ideas on ABC News24, 4 October 2013. The lecture can be viewed or listened to here.
- Professor Bridget Griffen-Foley interviewed about Australian newspapers' survival strategies by Colin Peacock for Mediawatch, Radio New Zealand, 22 September 2013.
- Professor Bridget Griffen-Foley interviewed about Australian media dynasties by Kim Hill, Radio New Zealand, 21 September 2013.
- Dr Virginia Madsen interviewed by the Sydney Morning Herald for a report on the tenth anniversary of FBi, the independent community radio station, 7 September 2013.
- Data collated by Deputy Director Murray Goot referenced in an Australian Financial Review article election polling, 5 August 2013.
- Dr Hsu-Ming Teo profiled in the Inner West Courier for her upcoming workshop Writing the Past on incorporating history into creative writing, 31 July 2013.
- Associate Professor Michelle Arrow interviewed by the News Limited Network for a nationally syndicated article on how Australians' desire for national culture has shaped Australian television history, 20 July 2013.
- Deputy Director Murray Goot interviewed for ABC Radio National's Rear Vision report on 'Political polling in the 21st century', 23 June 2013.
- Professor Bridget Griffen-Foley, '(Un)happy families: The Murdoch, Fairfax and Packer media dynasties', professorial lecture broadcast on Sky News APAC channel, 4 May 2013.
- Harvey Broadbent contributed an article to The Weekend Australian, reviewing the book The Landing at Anzac, 27 April 2013
- Harvey Broadbent interviewed by The Age and Brisbane Times regarding the Gallipoli Centenary Research Project, 25 April 2013.
- Deputy Director Murray Goot commented on historical precedents for Julia Gillard's early declaration of election date, Australian Financial Review, 31 January 2013.
- Professor John Potts wrote on developments in online journalism and digital delivery leading to a new incarnation of the Fourth Estate, The Australian, 28 January 2013.
- Dr Kyle Harvey interviewed about the Media Archives Project, 2RRR-FM, 10 November 2012.
- Director Bridget Griffen-Foley interviewed by Richard Glover about Australian radio serials, ABC702, 9 October 2012.
- Harvey Broadbent's radio production "The Mystical Muse" was re-broadcast on ABC Radio National as part of the Into the Music series, 29 September 2012.
- Director Bridget Griffen-Foley interviewed by Sky Business News' Media Week about the Packer family and their portrayal in the media following the first instalment of Howzat! Kerry Packer's War on Channel Nine, 23 August 2012.
- The roundtable discussion at the Australian Historical Association conference entitled 'What is the future of television history - on screen?' chaired by Associate Professor Michelle Arrow and featuring Dr Evans, featured on the blog Stumbling Through the Past, 17 July 2012.
- Director Bridget Griffen-Foley's book Party Games discussed in article about the Fairfax company's relationship with Labor, The Australian, 2 July 2012.
- Dr Michelle Arrow, together with her co-authors of The Chamberlain Case: Nation, Law, Memory, published by Australian Scholarly Publishing, writes an article for The Conversation assessing the media and public reaction to the Azaria Chamberlain inquest, 12 June 2012.
- Dr Tanya Evans features as an expert in SBS's Who Do You Think You Are?, investigating the family history of the journalist and broadcaster Kerry O'Brien, 3 April 2012.
- Launch of Media Archives Project and Australian Media History databases by Harold Mitchell AC featured: in The Australian, 26 March 2012; on Mediaweek, Sky News Business, 29 March 2012; on Money News with Ross Greenwood, 2GB, 29 March 2012; on Morning with Alex Sloan, ABC 666 Canberra, 30 March 2012; and radioinfo, 30 March 2012.
- Deputy Director Murray Goot comments on Queensland election result, Sydney Morning Herald, and Canberra Times, 27 March 2012.
- Deputy Director Murray Goot wrote an article in the Sydney Morning Herald of 27 February, 'Challenger's campaign borrows from US primaries playbook', exploring the Labor leadership election.
- Dr Michelle Arrow interviewed by ABC Radio's PM, 10 February, on the occasion of the 500th episode of The Simpsons.
- Director Bridget Griffen-Foley interviewed for the ABC Radio National documentary 'Empire State: Ernest Fisk and the World Wide Wireless', broadcast 12 and 16 February.
- Dr Virginia Madsen featured on ABC RadioNational's Hindsight programme 'Listening to Ghosts', discussing the 'present tense' experience of listening to radio, broadcast on 29 January.