Online Training Resources
Macquarie University has developed a selection of e-learning modules to provide training across records and information management, government information access and contract disclosure.
Records and Information Management
This training package is:
- recommended introduction to recordkeeping concepts and obligations for all staff
- mandatory as part of induction for new staff
For more information about Records and Information Management, visit State Records Training Resource Centre.
This training package will provide information about:
- features and objectives of GIPA Act
- responsibilities of University staff under the GIPA Act
- different ways that information can be released
This training package has been designed to provide Macquarie University staff in responding to the responsibilities in the GIPA Act concerning:
- how to enter contract information
- government contracts with the public sector
- contract disclosure provisions