This Week welcomes interesting stories and notices that inspire and inform our staff community.
To submit a notice, event or story for consideration, use the form below. Publishing requests should be submitted for consideration two weeks prior to publishing date .
Note: The last issue of This Week for 2019 will be published on 17 December. The first issue of 2020 will be published on Tuesday 28 January.
All submissions are evaluated against the following criteria:
- Reader benefit: Is this relevant and important for all staff? Will it increase cohesion, engagement and community?
- Readability: Is this unique and interesting? Check out our top performing stories of 2018 for example.
- Strategic benefit: Does it align with Framing of Futures and other strategic priorities and initiatives? Does it align with our core values?
If your story or notice does not meet the above criteria, consider submitting to the below channels:
- Teche: learning and teaching stories and discussions
- The Lighthouse: external-facing research news and expert commentary
- Macquarie Matters: our alumni publication
- Newsroom: press releases about breaking news
- University Events Calendar
- Submit it for consideration in Macquarie’s social media channels.