The University’s policy documents are regularly reviewed to ensure they remain up-to-date and incorporate the latest requirements. In the past few months, a number of new policies and procedures have been introduced to assist staff and students, including:
- Student Disability Support Policy , Procedure and supporting documents
- Recognition of Prior Learning Assessment Procedure
- Student Discipline Procedure and supporting documents
- Student Experience Surveying Policy , Procedure and Schedule
- Learning and Teaching Awards and Grants Policy and Procedure
- Biosafety and Biosecurity Policy.
If you have questions on the interpretation and implementation of any policy document, the Contact Officer listed at the end of each document can assist. Any questions about policy development or review can be directed to staff in the Policy Unit.
And you can check the New/Amended page in Policy Central at any time to see what’s changed in policy.
Save the date: Policy writing workshop Tuesday 26 April
This half-day, hands-on workshop will give participants an understanding of the essentials of good policy writing. Participants will develop skills to enable them to write effective policy and procedures.
If you are a member of staff who writes or implements policy, a manager who works with policy, or just interested in developing your policy skills, this workshop is for you.
To express your interest in attending the workshop, contact Ellen Carlson, Policy Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext 4791.