Does your Session 3 unit require good time management? Do your assessment tasks require strong writing and referencing skills?
Learning Skills will be available to help your students with these and other questions during Session 3 with the following support:
- ‘Ask a Learning Adviser’ drop-in at the Library Infodesk (Monday – Friday, 12pm – 2pm)
- eConsults via email (email@example.com)
- Twitter feed on tips for taking compressed courses (#MQstudyWISE)
- StudyWISE online resources
- Academic Integrity Module for Students
The Learning Skills Group will provide unit convenors slides to include in their first Session 3 lecture. If you haven’t received an email from the team by Wednesday 2 December, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.