The University’s Accident and Health Lines insurance provider has now changed from Chubb to ACE.
Why the change
Insurance provider ACE offered the University the most competitive renewal premium, cover terms, and claims handling system.
Important information for impacted staff and students
- Our ACE travel insurance policy number is: 01PP532077.
- While our insurance provider is changing, there is no change in our emergency assist provider. In the event of an emergency contact ACE Assistance on the 24/7 reverse charge number: +61 2 8907 5995. For safety and security assistance, it is red24.
- To access and register for the services provided under the policy:
- Log onto www.aceassistance.com
- Click on the ‘red24’ link
As per our current process, you will be required to complete a one-off registration using the Policy number (01PP532077). You will still be able to access services using your email address and chosen password.
- Campus and STA travel will update your itinerary with the updated ACE travel insurance policy number and ACE Assistance customer care number.
It was recently announced ACE is purchasing the Chubb business, globally. This acquisition has now received shareholder approval, however it is still subject to regulatory approval and is yet to be finalised. It is important to note if this proceeds, the combined business will continue to operate under the Chubb brand, considered to be the stronger brand in many of the areas in which they engage.
For more information or questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org