Training for the use of University lecterns is available for new staff, for staff unfamiliar with their use, and for experienced staff seeking to refresh their skills.
Lectern training dates
- Type 2D: 9am Tuesday 21 July (C5C T1)
- Type AD: 9am Thursday 23 July (W5A 201)
- Type 0: 10am Thursday 23 July (W5C 234)
- Types 0D and 1D: 9am Friday 24 July (C5A 304)
- Types 1 and 2: 10.30 Friday 24 July (W6B 336)
Due to the recent addition of Clickshare, training for lecturers using W2.4A 2.300 Active Learning Space will be offered from 10am Wednesday 22 July (W2.4A 2.300).
No bookings required. For information on the technology available in your teaching space, please consult AVTS Rooms and Facilities Guide.