Macquarie University supports elite athletes either entering or continuing a course at Macquarie University. The program is focused on assisting athletes in their desire to combine high performance sport involvement with a tertiary education. Sport Scholarships are available to elite student athletes.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Maintain an elite athlete status
- State or National Level Athlete
- Demonstrate academic performance
- Continuing students: maintain a successful academic record (minimum GPA 2.0/4.0 or 4.0/7.0)
- New students: gaining entry to a degree program at Macquarie University
Up to $3000 per year + travel subsidies and other benefits
First round applications close in October. Late applications are accepted until February. Apply here.