Macquarie University Postgraduate Loyalty Scheme
GET 10% OFF A POSTGRADUATE COURSE
As a Macquarie graduate, you may be eligible for 10% sponsorship of fees when you decide to continue your postgraduate study with us.
Why continue your postgraduate study with us?
- Our postgrads are in demand across Australia and the world,* with a 90 per cent full-time employment rate that beats the national average.**
- Ranked in the top one per cent of universities in the world by the QS World University Rankings 2019, you will be continuing your studies with one of the best.
- Our flexible courses fit around your other commitments; you can choose to study full time, part time or online.
You are eligible if:
- you are going straight from your undergraduate degree into the postgraduate coursework degree or if you have taken a break
- you are going into a Domestic fee-paying place (full time or part time study is eligible for the sponsorship) in Session One or Session Two 2020
- your degree commenced in 2019 or after
You aren’t eligible if:
- if you attempted or completed postgraduate studies prior to 2019 at Macquarie University
- if you are already receiving other MQ fee sponsorships
- you are going into a Domestic Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP)
- if you are going to study one of the following clinical programs:
- Master of Chiropractic
- Master of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Master of Organisational Psychology
- Master of Clinical Psychology
- Master of Clinical Audiology
- Doctor of Medicine
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Master of Speech and Language Pathology
How to apply
No application is required. If you meet the criteria and receive an offer to an eligible postgraduate course commencing in 2020, you will be contacted by the Coursework Scholarships and Prizes team to organise receiving the sponsorship.
The sponsorship is applied after you have enrolled in units. There may be some delay in the sponsorship appearing in eStudent.
Enquiries about the Loyalty Scheme:
Domestic students only.
(02) 9850 7337/6401
*Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT), 2017
**2017 Graduate Outcomes Survey, QILT