Macquarie University Alumni Family Scholarship
Eligibility: New undergraduate student with a close family member who attended Macquarie University
Value: Valued at $5000 per year, and renewable for up to four (4) years subject to meeting ongoing eligibility requirements.
Application: Open now until 4 January 2019. To apply complete the Macquarie University Undergraduate Direct Scholarship Application 2019. Important – Read the full instructions before completing this application form.
The Macquarie University Family Scholarship was established to encourage the legacy of family members attending Macquarie across generations. It is awarded to an incoming student in any discipline.
The successful applicants for this scholarship will be able to demonstrate:
- Academic merit
- That they are a Domestic student
- That they are a current school leaver. Students who have taken a 'Gap' Year are also eligible to lodge an application
- Commitment to community service and extra-curricular activities
- Leadership qualities or leadership potential
- Commitment to study
- Financial and other disadvantages are also considered
- That they are closely related to a family member (parent, sibling or grandparent) who has attended Macquarie University
The scholarship will not be awarded in any year in which no candidate is considered to be of sufficient merit when judged against the selection criteria.
The scholarship may not be deferred. Renewal of the scholarship is subject to meeting ongoing eligibility criteria.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9850 7337