Macquarie University Alumni Family Scholarship
The Alumni Family Scholarship is valued at $5,000 per year.
The scholarship is renewable for up to four years, subject to ongoing eligibility requirements. The scholarship cannot be deferred.
How to Apply
To apply complete the Macquarie University Undergraduate Direct Scholarship Application 2019 Important – Read the full instructions before completing this application form.
Applications closed 4 January 2019.
The Macquarie University Family Scholarship was established to encourage the legacy of family members attending Macquarie across generations. It is awarded to a new undergraduate student in any discipline.
The successful applicants for this scholarship will be able to demonstrate:
- Academic merit
- That they are a Domestic student
- That they are a current school leaver. Students who have taken a gap year are also eligible
- Commitment to community service and extra-curricular activities
- Leadership qualities or leadership potential
- Commitment to study
- Financial and other disadvantages are also considered
- That they are closely related to a family member (parent, sibling or grandparent) who has attended Macquarie University
The scholarship will not be awarded in any year in which no candidate is considered to be of sufficient merit when judged against the selection criteria.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9850 7337 / (02) 9850 6401