Faculty of Science and Engineering Academic Achievement Entry Scholarships
The Faculty of Science and Engineering Academic Achievement Entry Scholarships vary in value from $2000-$10,000 (see below).
The scholarships vary from one year to renewable for each year of undergraduate degree, subject to ongoing eligibility requirements.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for a Faculty of Science and Engineering Academic Entry Scholarship for Session 1, 2020 please fill out and submit the online application form.
Open now. Applications close 11:59pm 1st December 2019.
- Receive an ATAR of 90+
- Meet any other criteria required in your UAC application into the relevant Macquarie program.
- Be a domestic student
- Be available to commence studies at Macquarie University in Session 1, 2020.
- Have the Macquarie Degree course listed as one of your top 2 UAC preferences in UAC offer round, or have received an offer to study an applicable Macquarie program through the Macquarie Leaders and Achievers early entry scheme.
- Have completed and submitted the scholarship application form, including the personal statement, resume and reference.
- Meet ongoing eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress prior to receiving future payment.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Inaugural Bachelor of Mathematical Sciences Scholarship, $10,000 for 1 year.
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Women in Engineering Scholarship, $5000 renewable for 5 yrs or 5.5 for double with Engineering
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Women in Information Technologies Scholarship, $2000 renewable for 5 yrs or 5.5 for double with Engineering
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Executive Dean's Merit Scholarship, $2000, for 1 year