Faculty of Science and Engineering Academic Achievement Entry Scholarships
Applicable for: Undergraduate students commencing studies in Session 1, 2019.
Value: Varies $2,000 - $5,000
Application deadline: 11:59pm Saturday 1st December 2018
- Receive an ATAR of 90+
- Meet any other criteria required in your UAC application into the relevant Macquarie program.
- Be a domestic student
- Be available to commence studies at Macquarie University in Session 1, 2019.
- Have the Macquarie Degree Program listed as one of your top 2 UAC preferences in UAC offer round.
- Have completed and submitted the scholarship application form, including the personal statement, resume and reference.
- Meet ongoing eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress prior to receiving future payment.
1. FSE Support Scholarship (Engineering) of $5,000 (renewable for each year of undergraduate degree subject to conditions)
- Open to all Bachelor of Engineering degrees (all streams and doubles)
2. Commencing Women in STEM Scholarships of $5,000 (for one year)
- Open to all Faculty of Science and Engineering degrees
3. FSE Support Scholarship of $2,000 (renewable for each year of undergraduate degree subject to conditions)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (and doubles)
- Bachelor of Digital Business
- Bachelor of Information Technology - Games Design and Development
- Bachelor of Advanced Science
- Bachelor of Science - Global Challenges
- Bachelor of Engineering (and doubles)
If you wish to apply for a Faculty of Science and Engineering Academic Entry Scholarship for Session 1, 2019 please fill out and submit the online application form via the link below:
Faculty Recruitment Manager: Alison Willard, email@example.com Ph: (02) 9850 4290
Enquiries regarding the application process can be directed to the Scholarship and Prizes Unit: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9850 7337