Faculty of Science and Engineering Academic Achievement Entry Scholarships
The Faculty of Science and Engineering Academic Achievement Entry Scholarships vary in value from $2000-$5000 (see below).
The scholarships vary from one year to renewable for each year of undergraduate degree, subject to ongoing eligibility requirements.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for a Faculty of Science and Engineering Academic Entry Scholarship for Session 1, 2019 please fill out and submit the online application form via the link below:
Applications are open now until 11:59pm Saturday 1st December 2018.
- Receive an ATAR of 90+
- Meet any other criteria required in your UAC application into the relevant Macquarie program.
- Be a domestic student
- Be available to commence studies at Macquarie University in Session 1, 2019.
- Have the Macquarie Degree Program listed as one of your top 2 UAC preferences in UAC offer round, or have received an offer to study an applicable Macquarie program through the Global Leadership Entry Program.
- Have completed and submitted the scholarship application form, including the personal statement, resume and reference.
- Meet ongoing eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress prior to receiving future payment.
1. FSE Support Scholarship (Engineering) of $5,000 (renewable for each year of undergraduate degree subject to conditions)
- Open to all Bachelor of Engineering degrees (all streams and doubles)
2. Commencing Women in STEM Scholarships of $5,000 (for one year)
- Open to all Faculty of Science and Engineering degrees
3. FSE Support Scholarship of $2,000 (renewable for each year of undergraduate degree subject to conditions)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (and doubles)
- Bachelor of Digital Business
- Bachelor of Information Technology - Games Design and Development
- Bachelor of Advanced Science
- Bachelor of Science - Global Challenges
- Bachelor of Engineering (and doubles)
Faculty Recruitment Manager: Alison Willard, email@example.com Ph: (02) 9850 4290
Enquiries regarding the application process can be directed to the Scholarship and Prizes Unit: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9850 7337