Cooperative Education program (Co-op)
The Co-op Scholarship is valued at $18,200 per year (2019 value).
The scholarship is renewable for up to four years, subject to ongoing eligibility requirements.
How to Apply
Applications for 2020 are open now and close on Friday 27 September 2019 at 5:00pm.
In addition to an offer to the Bachelor of Actuarial Studies with Professional Practice (Honours), the successful applicants for this scholarship will be:
- completing or have completed HSC (or equivalent)
- genuine interest and motivation to enter the actuarial profession
- active in school and/or community activities
- demonstrate exceptional communication, teamwork, problem solving, innovation, service and leadership skills
- be expecting or have achieved a minimum selection rank of 98.5, which includes a maximum of 5 Educational Access Scheme adjustment points, if eligible. Students expecting a selection rank of 97 or above are strongly encourage to apply. No adjustment points (except Educational Access Scheme) will be considered for this requirement
For more information visit the Cooperative Education Program (Co-op) home page.