Alumni Education Costs Scholarship
The Alumni Education Costs Scholarship is valued at $5,355 per year (2018 value).
The scholarship is renewable for up to four years, subject to ongoing eligibility requirements. The scholarship cannot be deferred.
How to Apply
Applications are via uac.edu.au/equity
Applications are open now. Macquarie University will be participating in the following rounds of equity scholarship offers for Session 1 2019:
- 21 December 2018
- 12 January 2019
- 26 January 2019
- 8 March 2019
Apply at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the offer round to be considered for that round. The last date to apply is February 22 2019.
The Macquarie University Alumni Education Costs Scholarship is available to assist domestic students who are able to demonstrate financial hardship.
The successful applicant for this scholarship will be:
- Able to demonstrate financial hardship. Applicants need to be in receipt of Youth Allowance or any other means tested Commonwealth support
- Enrolling at Macquarie University in a Bachelor degree for the first time
- A current school leaver or gap year student who have not undertaken any university study during the year
Consideration is also given to applicants who, in addition to financial hardship, meet any of the following criteria:
- Indigenous background
- carer responsibilities
- English language difficulty
- long term medical condition/ disability or ongoing effects of abuse
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9850 7337