Step 1: Research your course options
Find courses that interest you by searching our postgraduate courses
Step 2: Check the entry requirements
Each study program has specific entry requirements that you need to fulfil, in order to be considered for entry into the program.
- Academic requirements
- English Language Requirements
- Recognition of prior learning (credit for previous study)
Step 3: Submit your application
Apply early! Remember that places are limited in all programs, especially popular degrees. It is a good idea to apply at least two to three months before Session begins, in order to avoid disappointment, and to give you enough time to organise your student visa.
Apply straight to Macquarie University via our dedicated international online application manager.
Apply by post
You can post your application form directly to:
Building E3A, Level 1
North Ryde NSW 2109
Remember to attach all relevant documents:
- evidence of your English Language proficiency
- your academic qualifications and
- credit for previous studies (if applicable).
All documents must be either originals or certified copies.
For your application to be processed without delay, it is very important that your form is complete.
Apply through an authorised agent
You may submit your application form either through one of Macquarie University's nominated representatives in your country.
Alternative application process
Please note there are different application processes for students applying for a courses offered by:
- Master of Applied Finance program
- Master of Research
- Macquarie Graduate School of Management (including MBA and Master of Management)