Books and selected publications
Books by CAVE Members
These are some of the books that various CAVE members have published.
The following gallery contains a number of links. Each link opens an interactive gallery slideshow in a popup window. From the popup window you will be able to cycle through the available gallery images. A button to close the popup window will also be provided.
End of interactive gallery
Special Journal Issues
These are special issues of journals that arise out of CAVE events or are edited by CAVE members.
- Macquarie Law Journal, Volume 15, 2015: Synthetic Biology: Legal, Social and Ethical Challenges to its regulation and governance. A special themed issue, arising out of CAVE workshop "Synthetic Biology" (December 2014).
- Special Issue on Vulnerability, International Journal of Feminist Approaches to Bioethics, Vol. 5, Issue 2 (2012): A special issue arising out of project "Vulnerability, Autonomy, and Justice."
- Between the Species, Vol. 15, Issue 1: A special issue arising out of a CAVE symposium on ethics and epistemology, held on 20-21 September 2011.
- Empirical Science and Normative Authority, Special Issue of Philosophical Explorations, 14 (3) (2011): Guest edited by Jeanette Kennett.
- Special ASCP (Australasian Society of Continental Philosophy) Issue of Parrhesia, 11 (2011): edited by Robert Sinnerbrink Robert (co-edited with Jon Roffe).
Return to CAVE main page.
Page last updated: 11 Sep 2018