PHENOM XL Benchtop SEM
- Multi-functional desktop Scanning Electron Microscope
- High-throughput imaging on biological, material, devices and components.
- High- throughput elemental analysis on biological, material, devices and components.
- Electron magnification range: 80 – 100,000x
- Resolution: ≤ 20nm
- Acceleration voltages: 5kV, 10kV and 15kV
- Vacuum modes: standard, charge reduction and high vacuum
- Detectors: BSD (backscattered), SED (secondary) and EDS
- Sample size: max. 100mm x 100mm. Up to 36 x 12mm pin stubs.
- EDS mapping, spot and line analysis.
- Real time in-situ tensile testing (MICROTEST module)
- In-situ chemical probing/molecular imaging of a sample in liquid (Wet Cell II module)
- Very easy to use.