4. Scholarship opportunities
|Step 1: Entry requirements||Step 2: Find a supervisor||Step 3: Research proposal||Step 4: Scholarships||Step 5: Submit||Step 6: Review Offer and Accept|
The next step in the process is exploring potential funding possibilities through our scholarship opportunities.
Macquarie University has a very generous scholarship program to attract and support high quality domestic and international research candidates. These opportunities include a Main Scholarship round every year as well as a range of other specific and international opportunities.
New applicants to Macquarie University will need to complete the Online HDR Candidature and Scholarship Application via the Online Application System.
Applicants who are currently enrolled in an MQ HDR program or applicants who hold a Macquarie University candidature offer LESS than 6 months old must complete the Online HDR Scholarship Only Application via the Online Application System. Scholarship Only applicants will be asked to include supporting documentation, such as:
- any additional information or research output since original application and commencement
- updated CV
- offer letter and/or research student profile
- For the international main round, indicate iRTP/iMQRES under the scholarship details question
- For the domestic main round, indicate RTP/MQRES under the scholarship details question
- For a strategic or project specific scholarship, select HDR Project/Supervisor Specific Scholarship and indicate the reference number under the scholarship details section. The reference number can be found on the scholarship advertisement.
Any consumed prior enrolment will be counted as advanced standing and will reduce the maximum scholarship duration offered.
Content owner: HDR Research Training and Partnerships Last updated: 01 May 2020 3:16pm