Tailored professional learning
Contact us to discuss a course for your organisation
School of Education newsletter
Stay updated by subscribing to our email newsletter
Professional development based on the latest research
We develop and deliver courses for early childhood educators, teachers, school leaders and principals, as well as other business leaders and professionals.
At ACPDE, we are experts in education and learning. Current Macquarie University research informs our pedagogy, and our courses reflect best practice in adult learning.
Our courses for teachers, school leaders and principals are:
- aligned to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (APST)
- registered with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA), which accredits New South Wales teachers
- suitable for maintenance of teacher registration in other Australian states and territories.
Whole school program of learning
We can work with your school, or a cluster of schools, to develop and/or deliver customised professional learning courses that meet the needs of your school and educators and aspiring leaders.
Sample courses include:
- Instructional Leadership – Leading the Learning in Your School: Participants will develop knowledge and understanding of the process of instructional leadership, develop skills to lead learning and contribute to a student-focused school culture of learning and teaching.
- Practitioner Inquiry – Evidence-Based Practice: This program places you, your classes and your students in central focus. You will develop knowledge and understanding of practitioner inquiry for evidence-based practice, relevant inquiry skills, and a career-long commitment to evidence-based practice.
Microcredentials are a short, flexible and affordable way to update your skills in targeted areas.
Macquarie University is endorsed to provide the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered Professional Development for teachers accredited at Proficient and Highly Accomplished