Collaborating to provide transformational benefits
Engagement with our partners in education is a major focus for us. We are committed to developing long-term relationships that deliver positive social impact.
We achieve this aim by ensuring that our research is aligned with the big questions in education, both today and into the future.
We collaborate with our partners in developing innovative approaches to education across life’s continuum. We do this by embedding our research in a variety of educational environments that impact on the lives of individuals and communities locally, nationally and globally.
The Macquarie School of Education conducts a number of events and activities which engage across the community. These include:
- research project presentations
- community roundtables, presentations and seminars
- HUB Schools and education partners activities
- the Head of Department's lecture series
- opportunities to explore School of Education projects
- professional development and learning courses
- opportunities for giving
- planned visits to the School of Education
To find out more about our news, activities and events, subscribe to our newsletter below.