Building your research skills
Set up an initial research consultation with you Research or Clinical Librarian for support with:
- Advanced database searching including search/subject alerts
- Evaluating sources and literature reviews
- Bibliographic and referencing management including EndNote and Mendeley
- Evidence-based practice questions and literature support
Additional workshops, guides and tools
- HDR learning skills - various workshops for HDR and MRes students.
- Early Career Researcher support - targeted research support and services throughout the research cycle.
- StudyWISE will help you build research, reading, writing and other academic skills.
- Subject and research guides - help with researching and referencing.
- Finding and using the literature
Content owner: Library Last updated: 04 Apr 2020 11:07am