PVC Learning and Teaching
The Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor Learning and Teaching is located within the portfolio of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor Academic and is responsible for:
- strategic initiatives that enhance the quality and outcomes of learning and teaching and the employability of Macquarie graduates
- developing an environment of innovation and excellence in digital and face-to-face learning and teaching
- innovation and technology, supporting new approaches to teaching and learning with infrastructure that supports an excellent learning environment
The Office is also responsible for building a diverse and inclusive culture and producing ethically and engaged graduates in local and global communities.
Portfolio responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing a cross-institutional digital strategy for academic program delivery
- Leading initiatives in employability and work-integrated learning.
- Supporting and promoting flexible and innovative delivery of individual units and full courses of study.
- Collaborating and developing the delivery of infrastructure which enables physical and virtual learning spaces that support an excellent student learning experience.
- Developing academic staff capability to deliver quality, cutting-edge face-to-face and online learning.
- Supporting innovative and student-focused teaching delivery.
- Building and supporting a diverse and inclusive Macquarie community.
Key portfolio team contacts:
Manager, Office Pro Vice-Chancellor Learning and Teaching: Phillip Raponi
Executive Assistant: Naomi Gray
The Pro Vice-Chancellor Learning and Teaching is Professor Dominique Parrish DipEd, BEd, GradCert(eLearning), MEd, PhD