Career careening off course? Career Advantage MQ Service can help
Are your career aspirations dissipating? Would you like to find out how to move ahead with renewed vigour? Here at Macquarie, there’s a service that can put you back on track.
The Macquarie University’s Career Advantage MQ is a professional vocational advisory service delivered by Masters of Organisational Psychology provisional psychologists (fully supervised by Endorsed Organisational Psychologists) using the latest career assessment tools.
The Career Advantage MQ Service offers a set of academically led assessments that identifies your interests, values and motivators. This information is used in conjunction with your professional experiences and training to make a plan so you can move towards a more satisfying career pathway.
The Career Advantage MQ Service offers clarification and advice for understanding:
- your strengths and weaknesses
- what drives and motivates you
- the work areas to focus on in the future
- the next steps in your career planning
The Macquarie University Psychology Clinic is now offering this new service (valued at more than $900) for only $195.
This special offer includes:
- A one-hour telephone interview about your career background and interests
- An online questionnaire and profiling
- A report which summarising the findings and listing preferences and motivations
- A one-on-one coaching session with one of our careers advisors (provisional psychologist) which will involve going through the assessment and setting some goals and planning for future career direction