Studies for 1–3-year-olds
How do Australian mothers and fathers talk to their babies?
The Child Language Lab, Macquarie University, are still looking for Australian mothers, fathers and their 6 to 12-month-old infants who want to help us answer this question! With the school holidays approaching, this is a great opportunity to spend quality time with your family!
What does the study involve?
- Play and talk with your child in a child-friendly lab setting (you are with your child the whole time) OR in the convenience of your own home
- Casual conversation and a fun activity with your partner
- The whole visit will take approximately 1.5 hours
- You will be reimbursed with 2 x gift cards
- You may bring your other children too - no need to find a babysitter!
If you would like to register your interest in participating or would like more information, follow this link: https://bit.ly/2CreKC2
Please email us if you would like to register your interest for future studies for infants or children from 1-3.
Got a question?
Check out our frequently asked questions.