Finance decision lab
The following slideshow can be cycled through displays. Depending on screen reader and browser combination, they may present one at a time or all at once. Additionally, when the slideshow has keyboard focus, the left and right arrow keys can also be used to navigate the slides.
End of slideshow
A REAL-WORLD AND WORLD-CLASS EXPERIENCE OF FINANCIAL DECISION MAKING AND HOW MARKETS OPERATE
The Faculty of Business and Economics has dedicated an entire floor to creating a world-class multi-use environment for learning and teaching, research and industry engagement. The Finance Decision Lab receives real time data, simulating stock exchanges around the world, from the leading sources of business intelligence, FactSet and Thomson Reuters, giving access to industry-standard real-time financial data.
- 36-seat lab and collaborative space for the latest learning and teaching experience
- A joint agreement between FactSet, Thomson Reuters and the Faculty of Business and Economics
- World-class financial decision-making environment for students and academics
- Live data from the world’s leading sources of business intelligence, FactSet and Thomson Reuters
- Greater understanding of financial markets operating in real time, and their rules and regulations