Sport and Aquatic Centre
Help us put a face to a name!
Your not just a number to us. Update your member profile picture at the customer service desk of the Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre and go into the draw to win a Macquarie University sport retail pack! Terms and conditions apply.
Macquarie University Sport & Aquatic Centre is the one-stop sport and fitness hub that can fulfil your every active need regardless of age or fitness levels.
More than just your average gym
A multi-purpose fitness venue offering everything from a state of the art Health Club to swimming pools, Sport Clubs and squash courts.
Open to everyone
Not a student? No problem! Based in the heart of the Macquarie University Campus, we are open to all from school children and students to community member.
Value for money
We offer flexible options, no hidden extras and value for money memberships - we offer no lock-in contracts, so in the unlikely event that you want to leave us, you're free to do so at any time!
|Monday - Friday||5:30am - 10:00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday
(& public holidays)
|6:00am - 7:00pm|
Lap Lane Availability
Non Member Bookings
Join the Community
For the latest sport news, tips, events and articles from Macquarie University Sport.
|(02) 9850 7636|
|Address||Macquarie University Sport & Aquatic Centre
Gymnasium Road North Ryde NSW 2113
Enjoy our free Warrior Wi-Fi service is available throughout Macquarie University Sport & Aquatic Centre.
To connect, simply turn on the Wi-Fi on your device, search for and select "Warrior Wi-Fi", accept the terms and conditions and you're ready to surf!
Terms and conditions for Links Member Photo Promotion 'Help us put a face to a name' (NSW Permit Number LTPS/15/04904)
1. The competition will be held from Monday 22nd June 2015 until (and including) Friday 17th July 2015. The winner will be selected at random from all entries by the Promoter and notified on Monday 20th July 2015.
2. To enter participants must have their photograph taken at the customer service desk, and attached to their member profile.
3. Entrants to the competition may only enter once.
4. Entries that are incomplete will not be valid and deemed void.
5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
6. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
7. Should an entrant's contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the promoter.
8. All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion. Information supplied when lodging your entry to the promotion will be used by Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre to contact you in the event your comment is selected as the winning entry.
9. The Promoter is Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre, located at 1 Gymnasium Road, Macquarie Park 2113.