Food & Shopping
4 Offers, 4 Outlets, All for $4!
Eat 4 Cheap!
The 4 for 4 offer aims to provide a variety of quality value for money food and drink options on campus. Based on your feedback, we have come up with a great value for money offer in an attempt to ease some of the financial pressures placed on students and staff during your time on campus!
We hope you enjoy our session one, 2013 offers:
- Marxine's: Regular Coffee + Banana Bread = $4
- The Grill: Chicken Burger + Bottle of Water = $4
- MacShop: Chips + Snickers bar + 375ml can = $4
- Crunch Cafe: Salad + Bottle of Water = $4
Terms & Conditions
444 Offers only available between Monday 25 February and Friday 7 June 2013.
- Marxine's - Offer includes one regular coffee and one serving of banana bread.
- The Grill - Offer includes one chicken burger and one 600ml bottle of Mt Franklin water.
- MacShop - Offer includes one 45g packet of Smiths chips, one 53g Snickers bar, and one 375ml can of drink (Coke varieties only).
- Crunch Cafe - Offer includes one regular salad serving (150g) and one 600ml bottle of Mt Franklin water.
Satisfying Your Campus Cravings & Retail Desires
Food and Beverage outlets provide an array of tantalising food options for breakfast, lunch and dinner! There are 21 outlets operating across campus with 14 outlets centrally located within the Campus Hub (C10A) Building for your convenience. We strive to provide customers with tasty food offerings, great service and better value for money options than the local area. For a list of food and beverage outlets on campus, pleaseclick here.
Campus Retail outlets have everything you need to get you get you through the academic year; whether you're in search of stationery, official Macquarie Merchandise, postage services, travel tens, passport photos or a place to book your next holiday visit The Hub (C10A) Building. Click here for a list of campus retail outlets.
The MacShop is where lost items are kept and retrieved. You can also report your lost belongings to The Spot too - Level 1, The Hub (C10A) Building, inside The MacShop! ID is required when claiming lost property.
To request a voucher/s for Food & Beverage outlets on Campus, complete the forms below:
Please send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your vouchers.