Food & Shopping
Conception Day 2014 Food Court Closure
Conception Day 2014 will be take place on Friday 19 September 2014 between 12pm and 7pm on the grasslands between the Campus Hub Building and the lake. Throughout the day there will be some disruptions to the normal services on campus. Parts of the Campus Hub (C10A Building) will be closed for the duration of the event. Macquarie University students and staff are encouraged to access one of the following outlets which will be operating as per normal on the day:
- Wally's Walk - Opposite Macquarie Theatre
- Crunch Café - Macquarie University Sport & Aquatic Centre
- Library Café - Ground Floor, Macquarie University Library
- Globe Café - Ground Floor, E3A Building
- Picollo Lane - E4A Building
- Staff Café - Next to Macquarie Theatre
- MacShop, Boost Juice and Pie Face - Campus Hub (C10A Building)
- Lee's Asian Food Court - Operating as a temporary site in the Central Courtyard (Level 2 outlet will be closed)
Please note a selection of outlets in the food court will be operating for coffee and breakfast until approximately 10.00am.
The Women's Room, QueerSpace and the student locker areas will be closed for the entire day.
Eat4Cheap - Session Two 2014
Feeling hungry but only have $5.00 in your wallet? Then our Eat4Cheap offers are just for you! They all include a small coffee and tasty treat for only $5.00!
Check out the following offers:
- Crunch Cafe - Small Coffee + Mixed Berry Yoghurt
- Piccolo Lane - Small Coffee + Danish
- Wally's Coffee Cart - Small Coffee + Muffin
- Globe Cafe - Small Coffee + Croissant
Please note that each offer is specific to the outlet advertised.
ANZ ATM Now Available in the Campus Hub
We are happy to announce that an ANZ ATM has been installed and is now in operation on campus.
We hope that this ATM will make it easier for students and staff on campus who bank with ANZ.
The ANZ ATM can be found next to the CBA ATM on Level 1 of the Campus Hub Building, just outside of the food court opposite Student Flights/Campus Travel.
ANZ on campus was one of the major requests received from direct student feedback and we will continue to provide services that students want.
Introducing... 'Stewdent Revolution'
Launching Tuesday 27 May 2014, Stewdent Revolution is a brand new take away food offering that provides students with a convenient and affordable option for lunches and dinners off-campus!
Here at Campus Life we are revolutionising our way of thinking and giving students what they want - even when they are beyond the physical borders of Macquarie University - no fuss, high quality food, made with love!
Available every Tuesday from 11:30am at The Soup Kitchen, Lvl 0 Campus Hub
Hurry, limited 'stock' only!
For more information click here!
Re-energise, refresh and replenish your mind, body and soul with Crunch Cafe's exciting new range of freshly squeezed juices. Launching Monday 16 June 2014, enjoy the great range of delicious and healthy fruit flavour sensations, including:
- Kale, apple, celery and carrots
- Cucumber, spinach and apple
- Banana, kiwi and kale
- Kale, blueberries, banana and baby spinach
- Green apple, cucumber, beetroot, lemon and ginger
- Carrot, lemon, ginger and beetroot
- Grapefruit, carrot and ginger
- Sunflower seed, raspberries, banana, spinach, almond and lemon juice
- Honeydew, ginger and baby spinach
- Kale, cucumber and green apple
Being healthy and nutritious has never been so satisfying!
Tea Drinks Now Available at Globe Café
Marxine's Cafe NOW OPEN after Exciting New Refurb!
We appreciate the patience of customers, students and staff as we worked through the refurbishment to reveal the new face of Marxines in 2014. On behalf of the Marxine's team - we hope you enjoy what's on offer!
Follow the Marxines Journey on Instagram at @marxinescafe
Satisfying Your Campus Cravings & Retail Desires
Food and Beverage outlets provide an array of tantalising food options for breakfast, lunch and dinner! There are 21 outlets operating across campus with 14 outlets centrally located within the Campus Hub (C10A) Building for your convenience. We strive to provide customers with tasty food offerings, great service and better value for money options than the local area. For a list of food and beverage outlets on campus, please click here.