Food & Shopping
Eat4Cheap - Session Two 2014
Feeling hungry but only have $5.00 in your wallet? Then our Eat4Cheap offers are just for you! They all include a small coffee and tasty treat for only $5.00!
Check out the following offers:
- Crunch Cafe - Small Coffee + Mixed Berry Yoghurt
- Piccolo Lane - Small Coffee + Danish
- Wally's Coffee Cart - Small Coffee + Muffin
- Globe Cafe - Small Coffee + Croissant
Please note that each offer is specific to the outlet advertised.
Re-energise, refresh and replenish your mind, body and soul with Crunch Cafe's exciting new range of freshly squeezed juices. Enjoy the great range of delicious and healthy fruit flavour sensations, including:
- Kale, apple, celery and carrots
- Cucumber, spinach and apple
- Banana, kiwi and kale
- Kale, blueberries, banana and baby spinach
- Green apple, cucumber, beetroot, lemon and ginger
- Carrot, lemon, ginger and beetroot
- Grapefruit, carrot and ginger
- Sunflower seed, raspberries, banana, spinach, almond and lemon juice
- Honeydew, ginger and baby spinach
- Kale, cucumber and green apple
Being healthy and nutritious has never been so satisfying!
Tea Drinks at Globe Café
Follow the Marxines Journey on Instagram at @marxinescafe
Satisfying Your Campus Cravings & Retail Desires
Food and Beverage outlets provide an array of tantalising food options for breakfast, lunch and dinner! There are 21 outlets operating across campus with 14 outlets centrally located within the Campus Hub (C10A) Building for your convenience. We strive to provide customers with tasty food offerings, great service and better value for money options than the local area. For a list of food and beverage outlets on campus, please click here.