Catering & Venue Hire
Crunch Events and Catering has an external website which enables you to make orders online through a secure payment gateway. It also features special offers to our new and returning customers.
Please visit www.cruncheventsandcatering.com.au for details.
Welcome to Crunch Events and Catering
Crunch Events and Catering is a subsidiary of the retail directorate at Campus Life, Macquarie University.
Exclusively catering for Macquarie University, all of our funds go towards initiatives benefiting the campus community and student based projects.
We understand that providing more than an academic experience enhances the life of students while studying at Macquarie University. Crunch Events and Catering proudly facilitates engagement on campus through our service delivery to student events such as O Week, MacFest, Academic Orientation, Enrolments, University Examinations and Macquarie International networking.
We also conduct competitor assessments to maintain our competitive prices and value for money as well as measure the services we provide to the wider corporate community.
University Catering Steering Committee
To keep up to date with the needs of Macquarie University, we have formed a Steering Committee consisting of university staff from across campus.
We meet with the Steering Committee on a quarterly basis to receive valuable feedback from the general population. It also creates an environment where staff members have input into the catering and venue services available to them.
Steering Committee Members
- Emma Norton, PR & Marketing
- Lorraine Clarke, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (PROVOST)
- Bronwyn Forster, Vice Chancellor's Office
- Michelle Lane, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Social Inclusion's Office
- Val Warren, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Chief Operating Officer's Office
- Ann Alberts, HR
- Michele Harris, OFS
- Megan Nixon, Faculty of Business and Economics
- Carlene Kirvan, Faculty of Arts
- Lisa Cuffe, Media, Music, Communication and Cultural Studies
- Cathy Gonzales, Faculty of Science
- Doris Ursua, Campus Wellbeing
- Hiranya Anderson, Linguistics
- Kate Wilson, Equity and Diversity Unit
Have an idea or feedback you wish to share with us? Please contact our team via email@example.com or 9850 7604.