Privacy at Macquarie University
The University has developed a privacy compliance framework to inform you as to how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information.
Our privacy framework
- Macquarie University Privacy Management Plan - this document describes the measures which the University takes to comply with the privacy laws that it is bound by (under review).
- Overview of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988 (NSW)
- Overview of the Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002 (NSW)
- Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
- Privacy Collections notices
- Disclosure to third parties
- Useful Links
- Accessing your information and complaints