Learn from the best and develop a sound understanding in the fundamentals of clinical science.
Begin with the best. Our undergraduate Bachelor of Clinical Science will let you develop a sound understanding in the fundamentals of clinical science.
This fast-tracked degree, which can be completed in two years, provides targeted preparation for those wishing to sit the Graduate Australian Medical Schools Admission Test (GAMSAT).
Focus your career with postgraduate study through the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences. Build on your existing studies, advance your skill set and progress your career with additional study in health professions, public health and medical science.
Start something transformative. Focus your career with postgraduate study through the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- Doctor of Advanced Medicine (DAdvMed)
- Master of Advanced Medicine (MAMed)
- Master of Medicine (MMed)
- Graduate Diploma of Specialised Medicine (GradDipSpMed)
- Doctor of Advanced Surgery (DAdvSurg)
- Master of Advanced Surgery (MASurg)
- Master of Surgery (MSurg)
- Graduate Diploma of Specialised Surgery (GradDipSpSurg)
- Graduate Diploma in Anatomy
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Clinical Education and Simulation
Research in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences spans the biomedical and clinical sciences, physiotherapy, health systems and e-health. The Faculty offers a range of research study options including entry level postgraduate research experiences, pathways towards a future research career and PhD research.