Recent amendments have been made to the following policy documents in response to the COVID-19 situation:
- Special Consideration Procedure / Supporting Evidence Schedule
- Assessment Policy / Schedule 4 Final Examination Requirements
Further detail about the changes is available in the Amendment History at the end of each policy document.
The Delegations of Authority Register has also been updated. New Authorised Agent arrangements have been included in Standard Expenditure delegation 2.5 for Delegates with an expenditure limit of $50,000 or above. These arrangements will remain in place until midnight Friday 5 June 2020.
Since February 2020, the following policy documents have been fully reviewed:
- Higher Degree Research Variations to Candidature Policy
- Immunisation Policy / Procedure
- Academic Promotion Policy / Procedure
Amendments have also occurred in the following:
- HDR and MRes Termination of Candidature Procedure
- MQ Model: Undergraduate Curriculum Architecture Principles/ Curriculum Architecture Policy
To keep track of all policy updates, visit the New or Amended Policy Documents webpage.
Remember that every policy document has an Amendment History at the end, so you can always find out exactly what has changed and when.
If you need help or have any questions or feedback about any policy matter, please don’t hesitate to contact the Policy Unit via email@example.com.