To help get you away from your desk and out into the winter sunshine, Campus Life is offering all Macquarie staff 25 per cent off all food and beverages for a limited time at selected campus outlets.
The discount will be available from Monday 22 July to Sunday 4 August at these six Campus Life venues:
- Ubar (Campus Common)
- Library Café
- Globe Café (10 Macquarie Walk, ground floor rear)
- Piccolo Lane (4 Eastern Road)
- Wally’s Coffee Cart (18 Wally’s Walk, opposite Macquarie Theatre)
- Crunch Café (Sport and Aquatic Centre)
All you need to do is register your details and present your Macquarie University staff ID at the point of sale to receive your discount. See you in the coffee line!
New winter menu at the staff café
Campus Life’s Head Chef Housien Koussan is now serving up a delicious new winter lunch menu at the Staff Café (23 Wally’s Walk).
Why not get some colleagues together and select from delectable dishes like:
- Homemade butter chicken, with fragrant rice and pappadums (main photo)
- Butternut pumpkin and sage risotto, with roasted chestnuts and freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Prawn Linguini with chilli, garlic, parsley, roma tomatoes and extra virgin olive oil
- Chocolate pudding with whipped cream and fresh strawberries
View the full menu on the Staff Café page.
The Soup Kitchen also continues at the Staff Café until 23 August. Here’s what’s on the menu this week (15-19 July):
|Monday||Chicken and corn|
|Wednesday||Fire-roasted pepper and cous cous (v)|
|Thursday||Hearty vegetable and barley (df) (v)|
|Friday||Potato and leek (gf) (v)|