The University’s Delegations of Authority Policy and associated Registers specify who may perform specific functions and the principles by which delegations of authority are exercised. The Register of Delegations is updated on a regular basis to ensure that it remains current and relevant. The latest version, which includes delegations for the Vice-President University Services and Strategy, is available in Policy Central.
The following Policy documents have been introduced or amended since December 2018:
- Research Training Program Scholarships Policy
- PACE Activity Management Procedure
- Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS) Policy
- Academic Statements Schedule
- Admission to Coursework Programs Schedule 1: Academic GPA and English Language Requirements for Postgraduate Programs
- Accounting Policies Policy
- Naming Recognition Policy
- Staff Volunteering Leave Procedure
To keep track of policy updates, visit the New or Amended Policy Documents webpage.
Remember that every policy document has an amendment history at the end, so you can always find out exactly what has changed and when.
And if you need help or have any questions or feedback about any policy matter, don’t hesitate to contact the Policy Unit at email@example.com or phone 9850-4791 or 9850-1088.