Macquarie University Alumni Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to all eligible Macquarie University alumni students who commence their studies in 2020 or 2021.
This scholarship is valued at 10% of your tuition fees for the duration of your Postgraduate Coursework Degree (10% will be credited each session).
Scholarships are limited so we encourage you to apply and accept early to avoid disappointment.
- Be a graduate of a Macquarie University Bachelor's degree.
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2020 or 2021.
- Enrol and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only (except for alumni students applying for Global MBA).
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are not eligible if you have applied for the following courses: Master of Chiropractic, Master of Clinical Neuropsychology, Master of Organisational Psychology, Master of Clinical Psychology, Master of Clinical Audiology, Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Physiotherapy, Master of Speech and Language Pathology.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
How to Apply
You do not need to apply for this scholarship.
You will be assessed for the scholarship when you apply for an eligible program to study with us. Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter.
No logo uploaded
This scholarship is awarded to all eligible Macquarie University alumni students who commence their studies in 2020 or 2021. This scholarship is valued at 10% of your tuition fees for the duration of your Postgraduate Coursework Degree (10% will be credited each session).
Area of study
Business; Education; Engineering and IT; Environment; Health and medical sciences; Law, security and intelligence; Media, creative arts, and communication; Science; Society, history and languages
International students only; Full offers only
Fee Waiver, Alumni, scholarship, alumni scholarship, India, China, Vietnam, Malaysia,
10% of tuition fees for the course duration
No phone entered
Level of study