The PACE Scholarship is valued at $1,000 per year.
The scholarship is renewable for up to three years, subject to ongoing eligibility requirements. The scholarship cannot be deferred.
How to Apply
To apply complete the Macquarie University Undergraduate Direct Scholarship Application 2019 Important – Read the full instructions before completing this application form.
Applications closed 4 January 2019.
The PACE Scholarship has been developed around the principles of the PACE initiative.
The successful applicants for this scholarship will be able to demonstrate:
- Current School Leavers: a minimum ATAR of 93
- Non Current School Leavers: could be eligible based on their admissions rank
- An offer to a course at Macquarie University in the UAC Early or Main Round of Offers OR an offer through the Global Leadership Entry Program (GLEP).
- A history of practical engagement experience with a leadership/service orientation, e.g. participation in structured leadership/volunteering programs; service through leadership positions at school or in the community; service through volunteering with community-based organisations, etc
- A personal statement outlining their involvement in a leadership or community service project(s) / activity(ies)
- A letter of support from someone who is familiar with their history of practical community engagement
Macquarie University's unique PACE (Professional and Community Engagement) program engages students in real world learning activities with organisations across Australia and around the globe. The University has a network of over 3,000 host organisations across all sectors of the economy. Students actively contribute to an organisation while developing valuable career skills and networks. PACE is a win-win both for our students and our partners, underlining the principles of reciprocity and mutual benefit on which the program is based.
Find out more about PACE
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9850 7337 / (02) 9850 6401